Bench Dog No. 151 ÃÛèÖÖ±²¥, Flat Sole
Creates clean chamfers and sculpted roundovers—choose from a flat sole for convex surfaces, or a rounded sole for concave surfaces.
Bench Dog spokeshaves are your go-to hand tool for creating chamfers and roundovers, and shaping chair legs and spindles. Originally used for shaping wagon wheel spokes, they were also the traditional tool for cleaning up curved edges after bandsawing. They are fast, clean and effective, leaving shavings rather than dust. This model is fashioned after the well-loved Stanley #151, featuring twin knurled wheels for easy, accurate adjustments. Available with a flat sole for convex surfaces, or a rounded sole for concave surfaces.
- Perfect for chamfers and roundovers
- Dual adjustment knobs for fast, accurate adjustments
- Ductile cast iron bodies with a tough black enamel finish
- Rounded handles with thumb rests for comfort and control
- Twin knurled adjusting screws provide both depth and lateral adjustment
- High-carbon steel blade is hardened and tempered to HRC 55-60
- Requires only the bare minimum of initial preparation
(1) Bench Dog #151 ÃÛèÖÖ±²¥, Flat Sole
(1) Black storage box
(1) Set of instructions
|Brand||Rockler Bench Dog|
|Manufacturer Part Number||250150|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to .